Take your business to your customers with this sleek, compact mobile credit card reader and app that pack a lot of processing power. Whether at the local farmer’s market or at a customer’s job site, you can accept payments on the go, wherever you have a Wi-Fi or cellular connection.
Serve customers better – at the counter, in line, at the table, or in the field – with the Clover Flex handheld POS system. This all-in-one device offers built-in capabilities to accept payments, conduct business, track sales all from the palm of your hand with a built-in printer.
A full point-of-sale system in one sleek little package. Mini can fit into any space but packs plenty of POS power to run your business, end to end. Use it just for payments or to run your whole business from inventory to payroll so more time is spent on your customers.
A powerful POS system with a second screen that lets customers initiate payment and view the transaction. Station offers the power you need to process customer payments, print receipts, track sales transactions, and run Clover’s software to manage your business.
Not sure what you need and when? Start with the EPNA Gateway. Enjoy the benefits of our system without committing to hardware. Take payments, track sales and inventory, sell in person, on the phone, and online–run your business from anywhere, pay now button included.
Let's talk about all the features...
- Payment Plus $4.95/device
- Register Lite 1 $9.95 device
- Register $39.95 first device; $9.95/device after
- Counter Service Restaurant – QSR $39.95 first device; $9.95/device after
- Table Service Restaurant – FSR $69.95 first device; $9.95/device after
Did some say Apps? Including QuickBooks integration!
- Did you know that you can browse the Clover App Marketplace to find cool apps to increase the features in your Clover system?
- Although Clover comes with a small range of crucial functions, the system can be augmented with apps from the Clover App Marketplace.
- Many of these apps are free or are available for a small fee.
- Restaurant owners can choose from marketing apps, apps to manage employees, CRM apps, data analytic apps, inventory apps and more. This means you have the freedom to essentially design your own restaurant management system.
- But if you just need a few additional functions, the Clover App Marketplace can be a lifesaver.