EPNA (Electronic Processing of North America, LLC) is a merchant services provider, offering a broad range of products and services to businesses and public entities for acceptance of electronic payments such as purchasing cards, credit cards, and debit cards.
EPNA is the only certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise in the card payments space in the state of Illinois and very interested in working with your company as either a subcontractor or an indirect for any potential or upcoming bid opportunities.
Most companies like yours already accept credit cards as a form of payment; EPNA can convert your current merchant account with no transfer fees AND save you money on your processing costs all while fulfilling your WBE goals.
EPNA is certified by the major credit card networks, providing the best processing solution to meet the individual business’s needs. We partner with some of the best financial institutions, professional associations, CPAs, and business consulting firms to provide the latest technology in electronic payments acceptance to their clients.
EPNA’s leadership team has a combined 50+ years of industry experience. Our Mission is to build customer loyalty through outstanding customer service, competitive pricing, and innovative payment acceptance solutions designed for today’s marketplace. Our customers’ satisfaction is our #1 priority.
- 24/7/365 U.S. based customer service
- Next-Day Funding for all major card types, including AMEX
- No unnecessary rate increases
- Free online reporting of monthly statements, transactions, and settled batches
- Latest technology in processing solutions
- Integrated solutions including Quickooks
- Competitively priced Gift and Loyalty programs
- Local sales consultation
- EPNA’s office is located in Evanston, Illinois, where we provide a space for business owners to personally try out processing solutions before making any commitment
- Competitive and transparent pricing with no hidden costs
- No contract early termination fees
City of Chicago and Cook County: NAICS 425110 and NAICS 522320
State of Illinois: NIPG 94635 and NIPG 94649
WBENC (National Certifications): NAICS 522320 and UNSPSC 84121606