The successful candidate will be a competitive hunter with the ability to influence and manage multiple client relationships while developing leads for new business generation. A critical and strategic thinker, the ideal candidate has the vision to design and build an effective lead generation platform aligned with the company’s vertical product lines in order to generate revenue effectively.
The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, is solutions focused and has the ability to locate new opportunities and be willing to make prospect calls to uncover new business. Strong interpersonal, listening and team building skills are essential.
The successful candidate is articulate and to the point with strong negotiation, persuasion and problem solving skills to close a deal. The successful candidate is results-oriented with a demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a self-directed environment to meet critical deliverable dates and results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and establish contact with potential clients proactively through relationship building and follow up
- Overall just likes people and engages in conversation
- Interested in a work/life balance and unlimited earning potential
- Network with your existing clients or join a local networking group to build your portfolio
- Develop new client sales and systematically move them through the sales process from lead to close
- Maintain contact with new and existing clients to advertise the new and existing product lines and deliver a detailed account strategy
- Work closely with marketing on implementation of strategies which will drive leads into the company
- Provide feedback from potential and existing clients on enhanced product functioning and service delivery
- Assist in identifying opportunities for upcoming product development
- Ensuring effective internal communication within Sales and Marketing team and client support
- Document sales activities in lead generation application, including activity, contacts, opportunities, etc.
- Education on solution and industry knowledge as well as corporate operating procedures
- Foster superior client service, responsiveness and company representation during new and existing client interactions
- 100% commission based job where you can set your own hours
- A love for connecting with people and learning about their business
- Interested in building a strong pipeline, closing business
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent phone selling skills and ability to effectively negotiate
- Experience in working with accounting offices, consulting firms, chamber of commerce associations or financial institution experience a plus
- Strong communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Some level of computers skills including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Proficiency using a CRM application, a plus
- Experience in providing sales functional and technical demonstration
- Self-discipline and the continual desire to improve oneself
- Competitive desire to be the leader in the industry
- Positive attitude with high energy, passion, commitment and self-motivation
- Efficient organizational and project management skills to prioritize work effectively
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or years of experience with customer service, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- Ability to effectively present information to peers, public groups, management, and/or boards of directors
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Electronic Processing of North America, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Electronic Processing of North America, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in starting a career with EPNA, a company that fosters relationships with integrity and transparency, feel free to email us at: email@example.com.